miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2010

Portraits

Hello everyone!

This is Bargarts&Crafts, a visual and arts education blog. A space where you can share and view your work and ideas.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------



The first slide show contains some portraits constructed using different textures and materials by our 1º ESO students.

Please share your opinion by answering the following questions.

Don´t forget to introduce yourself at the beginning of your comment.

Here are some examples, DO NOT COPY THEM!


Introduction

e.g: Hello everyone! This is Juanito from 1º C-D


Questions

Q1: What kinds of textures have you used in this Project?

e.g: I have used artificial textures such as wool, pieces of fabric, etc.


Q2: What did you enjoy the most when working on this project?

e.g: I loved finding different materials and making a face out of them.


Q3: What is your favourite portrait? Tell us why.

e.g: My favourite work is Pepe´s portrait by Paquito, because it has a lot of different materials on it.


P.D. Thanks to Dinah and Ana!

10 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Hi! I'm Sara from 1º A-B
Q1: I have used natural textures and artificial textures such as wool, bright, scots role, blue paper, orange colour and loop material.
Q2: I loved finding different materials and make thas face.
Q3: My favourite work is "Lucia by Bea " because is very beautiful.

lucia dijo...

Hi! I'm Lucia from 1º A-B
Q1: I have used natural textures such as perfume dry leaves, starfish, pine cone and artificial textures glitter, wool, lentils and loop material
Q2: I loved finding different materials and make thas face.
Q3: My favourite work is "Alicia by Sara" because is very beautiful.

Angel Luís dijo...

Thanks for your comments, Sara and Lucía

David dijo...

hello I´m David from 1B
Q1-I have used an orange piece of fabric,natural and artificial feathers,artificial flowers...
Q-I like finding material
Q-3 I like Lucia´s portrait by beatriz because it is very good

slavina dijo...

ny favorite work is Lucia¨s portait by Beatriz , because the hair is very nice and has goot very interesting texture.

Bárbara dijo...

Hello im Bárbara from 1º B
Q1: I have used a pieces of fabric, leaves of trees and artificial textures, ...
Q2: I love different material and the pieces of fabric
Q2: My favorite work is Bea by Lucia because I like the different material used.

Unknown dijo...

Hi! I'm Bea from 1ºA-B.
Q1: I have used artificial textures such as wool, piece of fabric, loop material,etc.
Q2: I loved finding different materials and make thas face.
Q3: My favourite work is "Alicia by Sara" because is very beatiful and interesting.

inmaculada dijo...

Q1:I have artificial textures: plastic and a flower of material.
And natural textures: plants, chickpeas.....
Q2:I liked very much do the portrait with my classmates
Q3:My favourite portrait is Alicia by Sara becouse i love this textures and i like the hair

nacho dijo...

Hi!I'm Nacho from 1ºA-B.
Q1:I have used artificial textures and one natural texture.The natural texture is a leaf.
Q2:I like make the face with different materials
Q3:My favourite work is Jorge's portrait by David.Because he use different materials.

Ruben dijo...

Hello!I'm Ruben from 1ºA-B.
Q1:I have used artificial textures and a natural texture (the shell).
Q2:I like do portraits of my friends.
Q3:My favourite portrait is Jorge by David.