lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

The colour wheel experience



Hello everyone!

Welcome to the color Wheel experience on the blog! How are you dealing with the tempera paints? Nice experience, isn´t it?


Please, share with us your experience by answering the following questions:

Q1: What did you think about working in groups for the colour blending exercise?

It was … (e.g. fun, boring, impersonal, disconnected, much better,…)

Q2: What did you think was the most exciting part of making the colour wheel?

I thought the most exciting part was … (e.g. making the blendings, finding the correct mixture, preparing the set, helping each other, applying the paint, sharing the colors,…)

Q3: What do you think could be improved next time when making a colour wheel?

I think we can improve on … (e.g. preparing the set, working by myself, working in group, cleaning the equipments, bringing the material, following the examples set by the teacher, having more workspace,…)

Looking forward to your responses

Your arts and crafts teacher

5 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

q1.It is better because you go faster nad it fun
q2.finding the correct mixture
q3.clean the things

The Teacher Angel Luis dijo...

Thanks four your answers, David. But, please, try to write full sentences as in my samples ;-)

Unknown dijo...

Q1: It was fun because we could talk while we worked.
Q2: I thought the most exciting part was making the blendings.
Q3: I think we can improve on having more workspace.

Unknown dijo...

Q1: It was fun .
Q2: I thought the most exciting part was making the blendings.
Q3: I think we can improve on having more workspace.

Ruben dijo...

Q1:It was very fun
Q2:I thought the most exciting part was finding the correct mixture.
Q3:I think we can improve on following the examples set by the teacher.